Pentrex and Video Rails brings you the finest, most complete #1218 program ever produced!
See locomotive #1218 in over six months of service, including unique side-by-side runbys with N&W Class J #611 in Roanoke, Virginia. No effort was spared to bring you the most wonderful and unusual shots ever taken of engine #1218.
- Ride the cab and see beautiful aerial shots through the Bluegrass of Kentucky.
- Witness the rebuilding of locomotive #1218 in Birmingham, Alabama. Tour #1218 with the Chief Mechanic in charge of rebuilding
- See the double heading of engine #1218 and #611, plus the famed meeting of both engines at the NRHS National Convention in Roanoke.
- Watch the christening of #1218 by Chairman of the Board, Robert B. Claytor, the man responsible for her rebuilding.
- Plus vintage scenes of the A Class locomotives in actual coal service in the 1940s and 50s.
- Digitally remastered in 2018 for a superb experience
In Beautiful Color with Stereo Sound and Narration