MK designed and constructed major infrastructure throughout the world and was one of the consortium of firms that built Hoover Dam, the NASA Vehicle Assembly Building, the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, and many other large projects of American infrastructure. The projects MK did for the railroad industry are no less amazing... miles of bridges, causeways, railroads through the jungle, and more. Here are 5 of those projects, put on film by MK itself at the time they were built. In color. From the original film.
See the building of railroads in the 1940s through 1960s, throughout the American West and Brazil. Featuring:
* Mariners in Hard Hats (Southern Pacific)
* Jungle Railroad (The Vitoria-Minasa Railroad, Brazil)
* Best of the West (Union Pacific)
* Better Way for the Santa Fe
* Railroading with the Rio Grande AND
* BONUS: Those Great Railroad Commercials
You get a total of 6 DVDs!
2 Hours, 50 Minutes - Beautiful Color with Sound and Narration